Thursday, December 27, 2012

We made it out alive!

Well, as usual, even though I was trying SO HARD to be in the moment, I blinked my eyes and Christmas was over. My five-day weekend was over. Commence post-holiday sadness. Commence tripping over Peyton's Christmas haul every two minutes.

On the bright side, it's only a two-day workweek, we are hosting a sa-weet New Year's Eve gathering at our house this year, and now that the holidays are practically done I can really start focusing on the finer details of getting this business up and running (namely, getting my stuff SOLD).

I'm very excited for more supplies to come in. Valentine's Day stuff is BEGGING to be made, and I've started designing my Easter and Spring collections, so yessss&yayyyyy to that!

If you're tired of logging into my store and seeing just earrings: fret not, my friends. I've got a few nice tricks up my sleeve that I think you'll enjoy. I've been sewing till I'm cross-eyed every night and I'm so excited to get some new goodies listed!

So, did Santa treat everyone well? What was your favorite part of this long holiday weekend? Feel free to share in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from anyone who reads this little section of the internet universe. Feel free to leave a comment and let's chat!