Thursday, January 31, 2013

Wait...what?

January is over? Already?

Time sure does fly when you're having fun, I guess. What with all the moving and wedding shenanigans, the middle two weeks of the month somehow got away from me. Funny how that happens sometimes.

Anywho, I'm looking forward to getting home tonight and whipping up some last minutes pretties for Valentine's Day. I figure even if they don't get snapped up by February 14th, they'll be pretty and floral enough for spring! I love making items that are great for year-round use.

Have you seen the hearts yet? Oh, the hearts. I die:

Posting this here also serves as a friendly reminder
that I have some photos to re-shoot this weekend.
And hoooooray! I am pleased to announce that Whimsy Renee made their very first sale via Etsy last week! I feel like in honor of this momentous occasion I should step it up and get some more stuff added to the shop, pronto, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from anyone who reads this little section of the internet universe. Feel free to leave a comment and let's chat!