Sunday, February 3, 2013

Thinking Spring

Welp, now that I've gotten over the shock of January coming and going in the blink of an eye, I'll also admit that I'm totally over the winter already!

We've had snow, sleet, freezing rain, cold temperatures, and all of the not-so-fun stuff that comes along with Old Man Winter. While I enjoy living in a state that has four definitive seasons, I tire of winter pretty fast. On the bright side, Groundhog Day was yesterday and if you believe in little woodland rodents predicting the weather, Spring is coming early!

Pluuuuus, pitchers and catchers are reporting soon, and I trust baseball players more than the previously mentioned rodents as a sign that Spring is upon us!

There is so much to look forward to. Warmer temperatures, greenery, buying our new home together, Peyton's 2nd birthday (which is in June and I won't lie...I'm already planning). Seriously, I'm ready to get past this dreary yuck and bring on the rest of the year.

I am totally digging florals this year. I've already started incorporating it into the shop. Wanna take a peek?




There's plenty more where that came from...visit the shop, Whimsy Renee for more.

Now that I have my new fabric scissors I can finally get cracking the bib necklaces I've been seeing in my mind in pretty florals and pastels...just in time for Spring!

Hope you're all as excited as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from anyone who reads this little section of the internet universe. Feel free to leave a comment and let's chat!