Friday, March 1, 2013

On houses

Another bid, another waiting game.

Who said buying a home was fun?

Actually, I don't think anyone has ever said that to me. People have said it's exciting. But to me, this type of "excitement" is giving me ulcers.

I just want to be able to find the house we love and BUY it.

That shouldn't be too hard, right?

I'm so anxious over this whole process.

Our realtor has five or six more houses to look at tomorrow since the owners of the house we put an offer on don't want to close until May and we don't want to wait to close. Tonight I will mentally prepare with wine and my needle and thread.

I've got about 75 yo-yos that are BEGGING to be turned into necklaces and bobbies and a bottle of Shamong Red that is BEGGING to be consumed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from anyone who reads this little section of the internet universe. Feel free to leave a comment and let's chat!