Wednesday, September 4, 2013

A Look Back at August

I can't believe August has come and gone and here I am, staring at September 4th! The days are still warm, but this morning was definitely a little cooler than normal.

Even though the official end of Summer is still a couple of weeks away, I find myself already gravitating toward my hoard of pumpkin spice k-cups, pumpkin-scented candles, and other Fall goodies. It's just something about September that gets me every year :)

While I am so stoked to start jumping ahead and celebrating all things Autumn, I wanted to take a look back at the last month to highlight my three most popular posts of the month. While I was checking out the stats one (or two) things seemed certain: it was all about the Powder Room (now affectionately renamed the W.C.) and that darned red front door.

#3 in the countdown is How to Paint a Front Door Red & Save Your Sanity, Part One, in which I lament over the "shoulda-couldas" that would have made painting my front door red from black SO much easier. I also included some sweeeeeet red door eye candy from around the blogosphere.



If you want to check out Part Two, feel free to click over here.

#2 and #1 are two of the more recent projects I've shared with you, Powder Room Progress and How to Fake a Reclaimed Wood Sign, respectively. These two posts are both involved with my Powder Room Makeover (check out the mood board here).



I've got a reveal and wrap-up coming up (as soon as we install some hardware!) that I can't wait to share with you!

I'd just like to thank everyone for stopping by my little neck of the internet woods. So glad you're here!

Coming up this month: some Fall decor, the W.C. reveal, some wreath tutorials, and making a yard a little more presentable. That plus a little more to share! I can't wait to gear up for the Fall and holiday seasons with you guys!

2 comments:

I love hearing from anyone who reads this little section of the internet universe. Feel free to leave a comment and let's chat!