Friday, September 27, 2013

Five Friday Faves

Happy Friday, ya'll!

Can you believe it's the last weekend of September? Where did this month go?! Oh well, I say bring on October, baby!

I feel like I've phoned it in this week, friends, and for that I apologize. I've been sitting on some exciting news I can't wait to share with you all (in good time), which will result in a pretty big project!

Onto the Five Friday Faves for this week. You can, of course, follow me on Pinterest to follow along all week!

As always, please remember to pin from the sources, which I've provided below each image.




 source: Style at Home

source: Sawdust Girl

Hope you enjoyed my fave pins for the week and that your weekend is awesome.

Got any big plans? I'm happy to admit that the only thing we have planned is a date night, wooooo!


1 comment:

  1. This posts reminds me how much needs to be done with our home! haha onward!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from anyone who reads this little section of the internet universe. Feel free to leave a comment and let's chat!