Friday, November 8, 2013

Five Friday Faves

Happy Friday, friends!

I'd like to take the time to thank everyone for the support and kind words after I shared our sad news. Your words are resonating within me and I know that we will heal in time. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful network of support and love.

In the spirit of healing and moving forward, I am looking forward to getting back into the swing of things. To keep things easy, I guess there's no better day to jump back in than Friday...I mean, Fridays are my days to share with you all the pretty things I find on Pinterest! I do have some projects to share with you and even a super simple crock pot recipe (promise!), but there are photos to take and edit, and I don't think today is a day for that. Next week, maybe.

Without further ado, here are my Five Friday Faves. As a friendly reminder, please remember to pin from the original sources, the links to which I've provided under each photo. And of course, if you'd like to follow along with the pinning shenanigans all week, you can find me on Pinterest here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from anyone who reads this little section of the internet universe. Feel free to leave a comment and let's chat!